Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Look! I got a bold new bob!


PSYCH!!! I've actually wanted to get pageboy-type bob for a while now, but I'm too attached to my long hair to actually go through with it. So I came up with this fake-bob solution: I just pulled my hair back, tied it about 3 inches from the bottom, folded it up until it was at a length I liked, then folded the end and pinned the hair elastic to the back of my head. Here's a view of the back:

It's a very swingy and loose style, which I find is a nice break from my usual tight twists and turns. I actually opted not to spray the crap out of it like I do with most of my hairstyles, which meant that it moved a lot during the day- but I kinda liked it!

~mode mare

1 comment:

  1. You cared the crap out of me! I thought you actually got a haircut. I like the fake-bob look though.

    ReplyDelete